Sunday, April 24, 2016

rn

  • rn I'm sitting at my computer in my favorite pj pants (they have pockets) my hair pulled back, my Mickey mouse snuggie with my legs crisscross applesauce. 
  • rn the TV is on. It's playing Mystery Diners and the owner is getting pissed at their manager who is stealing money from their business.
  • rn my sister's hamster keeps getting stuck under the computer desk so I keep reaching down and picking up his ball and moving him.
  • rn my parents and brother are skyping my sister who lives in Germany
  • rn I'm thinking I should go talk to her but I feel bad because she wants me to take over her job in Alabama and I have NO desire to go to Alabama.
  • rn the owner on Mystery Diners swore and they bleeped it out and all the possibilities are going through my head. I'm pretty sure it was fuck
  • rn my fingers are cold
  • rn I'm overthinking this post. I feel like what I'm typing isn't good enough
  • rn I feel closer as a CW2 class than ever before.
  • rn I feel bad for not telling Sol I couldn't watch the movie on Friday. I had to go to young womens instead.
  • rn my back is sore.
  • rn my brother just told me "these guys look like Amish rappers."
  • rn I'm trying to figure out what the hell an Amish rapper looks like.
Right now, I am real and I am alive

8 comments:

  1. rn movement taking over the world.

    Thanks for getting up on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best part, "trying to figure out what the heck an amish rapper looks like."
    I wonder the same.
    #Quality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright so upon actually watching the episode there were these two guys.

      In a way I can see how they look like Amish Rappers...

      http://videocdn.sbs.com.au/u/video/SBS/managed/images/2016/01/12/594186819515_01120401_550616MXF_20160112_162434531_large.jpg

      Delete
  3. THIS
    Especially the crossed out part lol

    Also, I kinda took an unplanned nap on Friday and woke up at like 6 so it's all good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay good. I was feeling horrible tbh

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha i like this. especially amish rappers... that was funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure it was fjck

    rn I'm trying to figure out what the hell an Amish rapper looks like.

    i laughed

    ReplyDelete