Sunday, September 27, 2015

Scattered Six Word Stories

Here are some of my own six word stories mixed along with stories from others that have stood out to me.

My heart only beats for you

My autobiography is written in scars.

Never apologize for who you are

She merely smiled. His world stopped.
Sleeping with her, dreaming of you.

Brought roses home, keys didn't fit.

I saw galaxies in your eyes.

Went abroad. Finally feel like home.

I went traveling, found my home.

I'm tired of tear stained pillows.

Won the world. Lost the girl.

"I want you." "You have me."

Nightstand pen missing-story idea evaporates.

I will always stand by you.

I've built my walls too high.

She was the definition of beauty.

I'm sorry for f****** up again.

I'll write my own happy ending.

And slowly, I fell in love.

Be your own hero for once.

3am, my mind is on you.


Your words shape a beautiful soul.























3 comments:

  1. I love the evaporation video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When you're on tumblr as much as I am you tend to find lots of cool gifs

      Delete
  2. These are powerful- who knew six words could say so much!

    ReplyDelete